Monday, April 24, 2017

HAHA!!!  PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON THIS JOURNEY!!!!!  Now you can follow me on my website!  http://chronicpainart.blogspot.com/  Things are coming together, One Day At A Time!!!!!   Thank you to everyone who has sent me messages and the kind words about my healing, paintings and now the radio show.... I am excited to share, as we, as in us, this group following this journey with me... I know that I am never alone!  Here is my latest finished painting titled "Chronic Pain".   The constant battle I fight with my body, its never ending... it's controlled better, but it just never stops.... I attempt to express those feelings in this piece... I hope you can find peace and comfort in this painting as well.. God Bless... MW

Chronic Pain
Matt Williams
April, 23, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment