Monday, May 15, 2017

A Prayer: How I Start My Day.   

Good Day to All!

I just wanted to give a few words of encouragement today and share my beliefs and faith.

The Lord wants to protect you and bless you, he loves you and thinks of you constantly and wants to give you peace and hope for the future. All you have to do is start your day off with a prayer and talk to him.   Don't know how to pray?   Here are a few examples of a prayer?

Jeremiah 29:11 says, “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.”

Lord, as I begin my day, I pray that You would fill me with Your Holy Spirit. Cover me with your protecting wings and keep me safe from harm and spiritual attacks.  Help me to speak only the words you would have me speak, do only the things you would have me do, and think only the thoughts you would have me think that I may please you.  Help me to be a reflection of you so others will seek you as well. In Jesus name, Amen!


Father God, I ask you to help me put on the spiritual armor that will protect me from harm and help me stand before the enemy.  Help me to tie the belt of truth around my waist, and protect my heart with the breastplate of righteousness.  Let me place upon my feet the preparation of the gospel of peace, so that I can share the good news with others and help me hold in my hands the shield of faith that can put out the flaming darts of the wicked one.  Protect my mind from ungodly thoughts with the helmet of salvation and arm me with the sword of the Spirit which is the living word of God.
Ephesians 6:11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil.

Thank you, Lord, for another day. Help me to have a spirit of gratitude for all that you do for me.  Thank you for health, a home, food on my table and friends and family.  Thank you for salvation, for freedom from sin.  I give you thanks and praise for sending your son to die on the cross so I could live in you and have eternal life.  The joy of the Lord is my strength; help me to walk in that strength.  Help me to share the joy of the Lord with others around me so they will draw near to you.Thank you, Jesus, for dying for me.
As a blood bought child of God I am a co-heir with Christ, my Father is the King and I am an adopted son/daughter of God.  

As a child of God, I am strong, holy and redeemed. The enemy no longer has any rights to me, he cannot touch me.  The blood of Jesus has cleansed me from all my sin, and I am no longer living under condemnation.  Thank you for my identity in Christ, I am a sinner saved by grace.

2 Corinthians 1:21-22 Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and anointed us is God,  who also sealed us and gave us the Spirit in our hearts as a pledge.

Lord help me to obey your will and listen to your voice so that I can live in your blessing, for your word says that you will bless those who are obedient and listen to you.  Give me an obedient heart so that you may bless me wherever I go.  As I obey you, bless my children, my home, my food and my finances. Bless all that I put my hand to and bless the very land on which I walk.  May all the peoples of the world learn that you bless those who seek you.  Help me to be a blessing to everyone around me.

Colossians 3:17 And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

Source of prayers:  ChristiansTT 

No comments:

Post a Comment