Monday, June 19, 2017

Tomorrow's Goals

So before I go to sleep now I make a list of goals I knowingly can accomplish.    I thought I would share a few things that are gonna change here on the blog.    As I get ready to move all my paintings I am going to make sure they have a signature, date, title and is marked original.   I will take photos as I do and will post them and explain to you what I was feeling painting each piece!    Healing as I have said before comes in stages and we all have our own length of time for certain healing!   But with gods help all things are possible!    So I will start sharing my art and the stories behind them.    One a day maybe, might skip a day and make up with 2 for that day!  My main goal is to hopefully have painted something that relates to you and that you are not alone in any battle!    God Bless!   MW

No comments:

Post a Comment